This Saturday I am off to work with Wildfutures for 3 weeks at their primate sanctuary in Cornwall, UK. I will keep my blog updated under the “Personal” section with stories from my day and any photographs or videos I upload. I am looking forward to it as a break from life after finishing my MSc. My results came out last week and I have received my MSc with Merit! When I return from wildfutures it will be time to start applying for PhDs!
- You can follow my new adventures from here ecoprimate.wordpress.com/2017/09/21/new… #wildlife #conservation #africa 12 hours ago
- it has been a while Twitter but I am back! Working for @BornFreeFDN and now living in #ethiopia doing what I love most #wildlife #rescue 12 hours ago
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @WhileyAndrew @BorealForestNow @julyman17 #climate #green 21 hours ago
- RT @pesiphae: Plus que 10 jours avant de rejoindre mon chéri pour 3 semaines en Éthiopie 💘 1 day ago
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @BarnacleHunt @motorionline @MosesLuski #climate #green 1 day ago