This Saturday I am off to work with Wildfutures for 3 weeks at their primate sanctuary in Cornwall, UK. I will keep my blog updated under the “Personal” section with stories from my day and any photographs or videos I upload. I am looking forward to it as a break from life after finishing my MSc. My results came out last week and I have received my MSc with Merit! When I return from wildfutures it will be time to start applying for PhDs!
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @CityofTreesMcr @DrChelseaLWood @jlreaderone #green 19 hours ago
- RT @_BCT_: Trees are important for #bats and all sorts of #wildlife. #ourancients #TreeCharter mammalnextdoor.co.uk/bat-trees-post… https://t.co/X6BK9wf… 1 day ago
- RT @CLAtweets: Farmers call for ‘Gove guarantee’ on agri-environment schemes farminguk.com/news/Farmers-c… 1 day ago
- RT @GAIASANCTUARY: Behind Glass: A Poignant Look at Captive Primates. Should primates ever be kept captive? This serie of photos... https… 1 day ago
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @greenwallmojo @envnews365 @mayasar56 #climate #green 1 day ago