It has appeared that I have greatly over estimated my free time and the amount of wifi signal buzzing around here so rather than daily posts as first suggested for my primate sanctuary work diary, I will instead aim to do weekly posts on my day off. The first one for this coming Saturday. It is all going very well so far, the views are spectacular and the monkeys most interesting!
- You can follow my new adventures from here ecoprimate.wordpress.com/2017/09/21/new… #wildlife #conservation #africa 12 hours ago
- it has been a while Twitter but I am back! Working for @BornFreeFDN and now living in #ethiopia doing what I love most #wildlife #rescue 12 hours ago
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @WhileyAndrew @BorealForestNow @julyman17 #climate #green 21 hours ago
- RT @pesiphae: Plus que 10 jours avant de rejoindre mon chéri pour 3 semaines en Éthiopie 💘 1 day ago
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @BarnacleHunt @motorionline @MosesLuski #climate #green 1 day ago