It has appeared that I have greatly over estimated my free time and the amount of wifi signal buzzing around here so rather than daily posts as first suggested for my primate sanctuary work diary, I will instead aim to do weekly posts on my day off. The first one for this coming Saturday. It is all going very well so far, the views are spectacular and the monkeys most interesting!
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @CityofTreesMcr @DrChelseaLWood @jlreaderone #green 19 hours ago
- RT @_BCT_: Trees are important for #bats and all sorts of #wildlife. #ourancients #TreeCharter mammalnextdoor.co.uk/bat-trees-post… https://t.co/X6BK9wf… 1 day ago
- RT @CLAtweets: Farmers call for ‘Gove guarantee’ on agri-environment schemes farminguk.com/news/Farmers-c… 1 day ago
- RT @GAIASANCTUARY: Behind Glass: A Poignant Look at Captive Primates. Should primates ever be kept captive? This serie of photos... https… 1 day ago
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @greenwallmojo @envnews365 @mayasar56 #climate #green 1 day ago