- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @MAKORMAN @MotoshopSAMURAI @RebeccaBuckTG #green #climate 16 hours ago
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… #climate #green 1 day ago
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @CommunityPowerA @Grasshopper3III @jabosborne #climate 2 days ago
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @mjawad43 @maburg512 #climate #green 3 days ago
- RT @TheSunTech: Is Google down? Search giant ‘knocked offline’ as panicked web users flock to Twitter to complain thesun.co.uk/tech/4714243/i… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Personal
The last 2 months have been a really amazing and difficult experience for me. Settling into a new job and role is a challenge at the best of times, let alone trying to settle into a new country, culture and … Continue reading
It has been a couple of years since I last used this blog properly but I am back in action! I have started a new job with Born Free in Ethiopia. I am the Wildlife Care Manager and as such … Continue reading
To clarify, the below event is designed to discuss the implications for welfare and conservation involved in the keeping of exotic pets. It is not in support of the exotic pet trade.
http://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/story/2013-04-11/birds-wash-up-on-beaches/ I gave a brief interview (Paul Reynolds, Education Officer) about the birds we have been helping to rescue here at Wild Futures Monkey Sanctuary in Looe, Cornwall.
Some great news! Once my internship finishes in April I will start work as an education officer and primate keeper at Wild Futures Monkey Sanctuary in Looe, Cornwall. I will be aiming to work with universities, schools and colleges across the UK … Continue reading
This week has been a crazy mix of fun and laughter at Wild Futures! On Monday evening after all of the jobs and routines had been completed we (Ashleigh, Kim and the men) went down to the beach to … Continue reading