I have been interning at Wild Futures for the last 8 months and as is evident by my lack of article writing during this time it has been incredibly busy. As I approach the end of the my internship in April I am hoping to secure work in the conservation/ecology/sustainability/animal welfare sector. In an ideal world I will secure work here at the Monkey Sanctuary however, as with all things in life one has to have a contingency plan! My experience here at the Monkey Sanctuary has changed my life completely, I have been trained in primate care, increased my experience with public speaking and managing of volunteers as well as having the opportunity to work with some fantastic and passionate people. I have also met an amazing girl while working down here; all of this combined has meant that I wish to stay in this part of England! Over the coming months I will be looking at various charities and organisations in Cornwall for employment.
- You can follow my new adventures from here ecoprimate.wordpress.com/2017/09/21/new… #wildlife #conservation #africa 12 hours ago
- it has been a while Twitter but I am back! Working for @BornFreeFDN and now living in #ethiopia doing what I love most #wildlife #rescue 12 hours ago
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @WhileyAndrew @BorealForestNow @julyman17 #climate #green 21 hours ago
- RT @pesiphae: Plus que 10 jours avant de rejoindre mon chéri pour 3 semaines en Éthiopie 💘 1 day ago
- The latest Ecology and Conservation Daily News! paper.li/Paul_Reynolds8… Thanks to @BarnacleHunt @motorionline @MosesLuski #climate #green 1 day ago